19 June 2012 BY CMC PR | NO COMMENTS
PR Account Executive – Product campaigns & Social media
Location: London (Wandsworth Common)
Salary: Up to £23K
An exciting opportunity for a PR Account Executive with an interest in consumer technology products and social media has just become available at CMC PR – two minutes walk from Wandsworth Common Station.
CMC specializes in the planning, managing and implementation of news and product reviews programmes for leading consumer technology companies and our focus and expertise has led to us developing a loyal client base.
As our PR Account Executive, you will use your knowledge of the current top consumer products with your social media skills to get fully involved with our PR campaigns; including creating fun, concise press releases and web-friendly content alongside developing innovative social media campaigns
This is an excellent opening with the opportunity to learn new skills which will ultimately allow you to move into a lead position on the consumer media team. If you’d love to join the team and get involved in our work, please get in touch today.
PR Account Executive Duties:
- Create attractive, concise press releases, content and other PR materials
- Monitor and contribute to social media activities
- Manage and implement review sample programmes
- Build beneficial relationships with the media
- General account reporting and media monitoring
PR Account Executive Person Specification:
- Experience in a similar PR or marketing position
- A real passion for social media and online media
- Experience of managing direct and regular contact with clients
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with the media
- Excellent writing skills and an appreciation of which copy styles work best on different platforms
The PR Account Executive will enjoy building excellent working relationships with our clients and ensuring their campaigns run as efficiently as possible. If you love working on clever digital projects and think that you would thrive as our PR Account Executive then we are looking forward to hearing from you – please apply now.